Grand mom's closet


Hello Everyone,

This is my the very first attempt in blogging, I'll be sharing my works , my looks, my designs and ideas related to fashion and styling which I hope will be useful to all the readers for getting into fashion.

For me fashion is all about being yourself whatever I wear, the way I carry myself is wholly me. my tagline for fashion is"I don't dress to be stared at, I dress for myself."

I have named the very first look as "Grand mom's Closet "

The floral full circular skirt that I am wearing was actually a sari of my grandmother . I really love the floral prints and its color so I requested her to give that to me, literally begged her I would say, and turned it into this.

Flowy, colorful skirt perfectly fit into this spring/summer. I have paired up skirt with a stretchy black top and spiced up with a spiky neck piece. plus carrying a faux leather envelop sling bag, For girls carrying a bag is not just an element of styling it is also useful for organize  all her necessary belongings.








Photo courtesy: Amrit Maharjan
special thanks to my friend Nilesh 


I hope you liked the post. Will catch-up soon with my new post..

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2074.
New year,new beginning



3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice, keep it up

Unknown said...

Loved your blog. Keep growing.

Modainrashmi said...

thank you..

Mask- now mandatory

COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus. This new virus and disease were unknown before the out...